You may request a new PIN by tapping “Forgot PIN?” that is placed underneath the username field on the login screen. You will receive a new one by email.
Shutting down apps liberates memory and allows your apps to run smoother and faster.
- Using iOS devices
1. Send the app to sleep by tapping the Home button in your iPad/iPhone device.
2. Double tap the home button.
3. Swipe-up on the screen the app icon (this gesture will close the app).
4. Click the home button to return to the home screen.
5. Reopen the app in you mobile device.
6. Log in again.
- Using Android devices (4.x or higher)
1. To remove apps from memory, press and hold the "Recently Used Apps Button". A menu will appear with a list of your recently-used apps.
2. Close active applications by tapping on an app and swiping it either to the left or right side.
If you are not hearing any sounds when you play a video on the application please check that the iPad/iPhone is not muted. To do so follow the instructions on this article on how to mute/unmute your iOS device: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4085
Please make sure you have Internet connectivity. The initial download may take several minutes depending on your connection speed, ensure that you are leaving your app open during the entire process. If after several minutes still no content is downloaded and you are sure that a certain item is still missing you may want to shut down the app and log in again to force the application to resynchronize the information, or use the reconcile option available in the Settings screen.
If you get this message, it means that your user was already created in the apps system. You may request a new PIN by tapping “Forgot PIN?” that is placed underneath the username field on the login screen. You will receive a new one by email.
The error "No local profile nor connectivity available. Unable to authenticate" occurs mainly when Internet access is not available in your mobile device due lack of service or timeouts. To resolve this issue make sure you are connected via WiFi to a high-speed Internet connection. If the issue persists try changing to another public WiFi like a at coffee stores or another home network.