After removing an app from your iPad, use these steps to reinstall it.
1. Open the App Store on iPad.
2. Make sure you are signed in with the iTunes Store account information used for the original purchase.
3. Tap Purchased on the resulting screen
5. Located the app in your Purchased tab or, if you purchased in another device, tap on “Not on this iPad” (but you had to have purchased
with the same iTunes Store account information).
6. Tap the cloud icon, this will re-download the app (free). The app will begin downloading and you’ll be taken back to your home screen.
7. Use the same username and PIN to login.
You are all set!